I unfortunately dropped out of the blogging scene for several months, and I wasn’t able to complete the acceptance until now. So I am giving this nomination the delayed, but respected, due it deserves. I am using the format from Liz’s nomination, as well as the modification.
The “One Lovely Blog” award is designed for:
1. Those new or up-and-coming-bloggers acknowledging their blogging efforts so as to increase their blog readership
2. Are chosen by their fellow blogging comrades for having a “lovely” blog as they share their stories and thoughts in a poetic or beautiful manner as they connect with their loyal audience of readers and followers.
In order to “accept’ the award one must follow the below guidelines (which have been modified):
1. Acknowledge the person who nominated you
2. Post the One Lovely Blog logo to your post and/or blog
3. List 7 interesting facts or things about yourself
4. Nominate 5 (modified from 15) lovely blogs you admire by informing them of their award nomination on their blog
Thank you, Liz (Liz Who Motivates), for nominating me. I’m sorry this took so long to complete, but I appreciate your nomination and for all that you do in motivating others!
My 7 facts/things:
1. Before I die, I would like to fully able to converse in at least 7 languages. Currently, I am learning Korean. I can speak English, French, Japanese, and Tagalog. I learned Mandarin and Fukien when I was a small child, but I also stopped at a young age. I hope to relearn them, along with Cantonese. Next is Spanish. I also want to learn Latin (with the mindset that if I can learn this root language, I will be able to understand the other romance languages… maybe…)
2. I prefer the smell of coffee to actually drinking it. I drink it black.
3. I am an energetic healer. (The way I heal others is similar to, but not the same as, Reiki)
4. I was pretty photogenic when I was younger, but I prefer to take the pictures than to be in it.
5. I can recreate dishes by taste. As long as I know the taste of a component, I am able to distinguish it.
6. I inherited my soprano singing voice from my maternal grandmother. Although I do not sing professionally, it is an honor to sing the songs she had loved. The last song I sang for her was “Ave Maria” at her funeral.
7. I have a distinct view of marriage, and that may be why I remain single. In these days of divorce, I do not want to marry unless I have found the perfect marriage partner. My idea of the perfect marriage partner is someone who wants the “real thing” and will continue to invest in love and the marriage until “death do us part.”
My 5 nominees:
Bonne Vivante Life – https://bonnevivantelife.wordpress.com/
Obzervashunal – http://obzervashunal.com/
Ruth Williams – https://ruthwilliams.wordpress.com
The Law of Attraction and Your Momentum – http://4lawofattraction.com/
Ramblings and Musings – http://wendysharesathought.com/