Monday, March 3, 2013
Tell us five interesting things about yourself.
1. English is my third language. I can speak four languages, and I hope to be able to speak seven languages in my lifetime. I would also like to learn enough Cantonese to be able to order and shop in Chinatown to get the best deals.
2. I traveled by myself in Asia, using Japan as my base, for three months. I learned so much about myself, my faith in prayer and God was renewed, and I was lucky to try so many different food and things. However, I ran away from stinky tofu in Hong Kong, and I still regret that. Next time I have a chance to go to Hong Kong again, I will have to try it.
3. I went to a country (South Korea), and stayed for a week, without knowing the language and survived! Yay! I learned how strong I was and how much I could count on myself.
4. I have an interesting ability to recreate dishes through taste. I try to taste spices and ingredients to know their individual tastes to help me distinguish each component in dishes.
5. I rarely sing in public (due to stage fright I am facing). My range is soprano.